Flight School In Denver, Colorado
Why Learn to Fly?
There are a number of reasons people learn to fly:
- To learn something new
- For efficient personal and business travel
- Just for fun!
Whatever your reason, we have the resources and desire to help you accomplish your goals. We do this through a mix of flight training, pilot mentoring, and ongoing education.
Cirrus Aircraft has developed the best training programs of any manufacturer in the industry. As an award winning Platinum Cirrus Training Center, we are experts at these programs. We take this expertise to all of our training, Cirrus aircraft or otherwise.
Denver Area Flight Training
Whether you’re a novice eager to explore the exciting world of aviation or an accomplished pilot looking to develop new skills, our outstanding staff will share their love of flying while helping you reach your goals.
If you’re just starting out, our flight training is exceptional. Our instructors are dedicated aviation educators and our fleet of aircraft is unmatched for quality and value.
We have addressed many of the frustrations that student pilots have with flight training by creating a customer-centric approach that includes:
- Upfront assessment of skills and desires and realistic cost expectations
- Matching your learning style to the most compatible instructor
- Scenario based training using a syllabus to help you become the safest pilot possible and know where you are in your training at all times
- Personalized training programs to help meet your individual needs
- Team teaching so you won’t miss a beat in your training schedule
Certificates and Ratings Training
IA has the expertise to guide you to success in virtually all certificate categories, ratings, and endorsements:
- Student, Recreational, Private, Commercial and Airline Transport pilot
- Instrument rating to be able to fly in the clouds
- Multi-engine rating
- Complex, High-Performance, High Altitude, Tail dragger endorsements
- Flight Instructor certification
IA Policies and Procedures for new clients